Start a new topic

04/02/2020

many calls till 1:00, new bookings, stay, reports for today/3/7/14/non-refundable/stracta, pay issues short & long terms, invoices for stracta and stay apt., review on airbnb and some on Expedia. 

-Regarding the calls from West Park are usually because they cannot find the right front door.

-16316563 lost the key in the daily tour bus, if they don't find it, we should charge them 80 EUR - the guest is informed about this and is okay to be charged if needed (check pro task)

-There was a date mistake made by Oli in Stay. The booking was BBI voucher. Oli approved the guest to use the Last Minute 1 Apt. (507)

- Scott Maguire was complaining that there were no blindfolds on the windows and the noise made by other guest due to thin walls. Sverrir approved the guest to be moved in 104 if he agrees. 

- A ticket from Hotel Gullfoss received, but they are not in our Pro Clients List

- I had troubles with charging  the bookings till 4:30. Every attempt that I made was rejected and on korta/Borgun there were no records of any of those attempts. After 4:30 I was able to go over them again successfully. 

1 Comment

Hi Martina,

- Scott Maguire was complaining that there were no blindfolds on the windows and the noise made by other guest due to thin walls. Sverrir approved the guest to be moved in 104 if he agrees. 

Is this confirmed is the guest going to move?

- A ticket from Hotel Gullfoss received, but they are not in our Pro Clients List

They are not PRO client, please always just move all tickets you are unsure of to PRO SUPPORT. And I will get it to the right person :)

Sometimes we get emails or tickets for clients that are not in Pro services.

Login or Signup to post a comment