Airbnb update address allowed setting
Invoice lock default value changed to yes
Auto action update booking invoice item
booking.com content internet policy
Booking page log report performance improved
Info item text support for <a> tags
Promotions sub menu added to prices menu
New Airbnb menus and API update
Custom reports new layout options to group by day, week, month, quarter and year
Expedia promotions menu
STUS option added to [BOOKGROUP] template variable
Poster added under Apps and Integrations
JSON getBookings added invoice item createTime and createBy
Standard reports filter by status and sub status
Invoicee standard reports include ADR
Channel icons added to bookings and top area above tabs cleaned up
API csv export of guest records
Date picker in booking not used if date populated, so other language dates show
Custom reports run after clicking button instead of automatically
New Control Panel styles
We have released new style of control panel. Changes are mostly visual and were done with overall user friendliness and accessibility in mind.
What has changed?
- Better mobile navigation
- Navigation on the left is collapsible. It opens via the settings icon on the left
- New USER menu
- Accessible via the user icon in the top right corner
- Sub accounts was renamed to "Account Management"
- Group Booking is now on every page
- All support functions are centralized under "Support"
- GUESTS menu can be found in menu item Bookings
- DAILY PRICES - a new compact view of the CALENDAR where daily prices can be entered. Prices entered there will be automatically populated in the CALENDAR.
- RATES - with the list view and calendar view of all rates.
- CHANNEL MAPPING - a list of all daily prices and rates which are activated for channel management.
- DAILY PRICE SETUP - can be found in menu item Prices
- YIELD OPTIMIZER - can be found in menu item Prices