You can create payment links from Godo Property.
The pay button (Charges and Payments tab) now has a new button on the right, opposite from "Add card", named "Payment link". This allows the user to charge by sending a payment link by e-mail.
Firstly click on the Payments Links button and then Generate Payment Link.
There are two options:
- A payment link that charges the card.
- A payment link that only adds the card into Godo Property but does NOT chargeimmediately.
- The currency selector works the same way as when charging a card.
- The e-mail address is copied from the booking (Mail & Actions) but can be overridden here.
- Selecting "Only add card" (check box) will only add the card to the booking but will not charge. Otherwise, the card will be charged immediately after the user enters his or her card number.
Copy payment link
We have added an option to copy the payment link and send it in a way you prefer - paste it into an email, chat or open the link in the browser. The option to send the link directly from the system is still available.
Disable payment link
You will be able to manually disable a payment link that has already been sent out. You can also see its current status (active/inactive). Otherwise the payment link becomes inactive when the payment has been done.