You can create payment links from Godo Property.
The pay button (Charges and Payments tab) now has a new button on the right, opposite from "Add card", named "Payment link". This allows the user to charge by sending a payment link by e-mail.
There are two options:
- A payment link that charges the card.
- A payment link that only adds the card into Godo Property but does NOT charge immediately.
- The currency selector works the same way as when charging a card.
- The e-mail address is copied from the booking (Mail & Actions) but can be overridden here.
- Selecting "Only add card" (check box) will only add the card to the booking but will not charge. Otherwise, the card will be charged immediately after the user enters his or her card number.