Start a new topic

22/01/2020

really really calm shift, few calls, stay and new bookings, pay issues short & log terms, Invoices stracta & stay apt., reports for today/3/7/14/non refundable/stracta, reviews on airbnb and expedia up-to-date

-R4U - in 101 the guest complained about dirtiness all over the apartment, especially about the preservatives on the bed. I moved them to 201; caretaker approved; Nostra notified

-Article Feedbacks - Stay Apartments Frequently Asked Questions - many guests are asking if it is necessary to bring the passport and  CREDIT CARD on the check in. In solutions this is regarding Late Payments. However, the statement is sent to every key code email which is confusing. Some of the guests think that they should cancel when they don't have credit card. 

- Post-Plaza - we are still unable to charge for them, even though in Pro Clients Services is listed that we do everything for them. 

- In the middle of the night our system was extremely slow 

-15864699 - towel & blankets provided only for 4 people. They are 5. email sent to Olof

- While going through Expedia reviews I have noticed few unanswered messages from 10-12 Jan. Unfortunately, I didn't check in FD if we have received them, anyway I answered them 

Hey Martina :)

Post Plaza still has no pay button connected. We are still waiting for Borgun and the owner to send us the connection information. Therefore, we cannot charge for them even though we will do it once it is connected, that is why it says in Solutions that we charge for them but we can't cause the pay button isn't ready.

Like I mentioned in Forums about this client Post Plaza. And I will notify you all once it is ready.

Stay apartments: Regarding this " Article Feedbacks - Stay Apartments Frequently Asked Questions - many guests are asking if it is necessary to bring the passport and  CREDIT CARD on the check in. In solutions this is regarding Late Payments. However, the statement is sent to every key code email which is confusing. Some of the guests think that they should cancel when they don't have credit card.  "

This is something they had already, I can contact Óli about this and tell him about this feedback but I will not remove it unless he agrees and he gives us better explanation of how to use this other than just to "scare" the guests. He has said before that it is mostly due to security reasons but they never do anything about this.....

Thank you Thora :)

Noted. 

I have emailed Óli about this " " Article Feedbacks - Stay Apartments Frequently Asked Questions - many guests are asking if it is necessary to bring the passport and  CREDIT CARD on the check in. In solutions this is regarding Late Payments. However, the statement is sent to every key code email which is confusing. Some of the guests think that they should cancel when they don't have credit card.  " "

Please note though Martina that I have not seen this statement in the key code emails? 

It is in every confirmation email yes but not key code emails?

I will let you all know what Óli says about this, I told him we need a clear instructions regarding this statement or if we can remove it to make our lives easier.

Login or Signup to post a comment