If you would like Godo Property to send automatic emails to guests (or specific emails) you can set them up according to triggers.
Start by going to Settings → Guest Management → Auto Actions
- Select the property the E-mail is applicable to.
- Click the +Create New Action
- E-mails can be property, room, and unit specific.
- You can choose when the post is sent out.
- If you would like to send out an email e.g. 2 days prior to arrival you should keep your Trigger Event on Check-In.
- Trigger time to -2
- Note: To activate an E-mail "Trigger Action" Should be set to Auto or Manual.
Auto: Will send out all E-mails automatically
Manual: E-mails need to be sent manually through a booking.
- Don't forget to hit Save after changes!
Example: Booking Confirmation E-mail setup - Arrives immediately:
Example: E-mail arriving 2 days prior to Check-In:
- Name your Trigger
- Send Email settings: Guest and CC: Email Address
- Insert a Subject
- Edit your Email text
Example: You can use template variables in the emails to fetch information regarding each booking.
By inserting these functions within your trigger the name of the guest and the following details will be inserted.
Your reservation is as follows:
Name: [GUESTFIRSTNAME] [GUESTNAME]
Total number of guests: [NUMPEOPLE]
Total of [NUMNIGHT] nights.
To insert pictures to your mail:
Go to Settings → Booking Page → Pictures → and upload your picture.
Grab the URL Visible beneath the picture.
When you have the URL go back into your Trigger Action and Edit your Email Text: