A status of a booking is the current status of each booking.
- New: Bookings that have not been opened to view. Once you open them the status will change to confirmed.
- Confirmed: if you save the booking.
- Blocked: This can be used to block a room.
- Request: Bookings can block or not block the room. This is set the property booking rules.
- Cancel: Will allow other bookings on these dates if there are prices and availability.
The second selection allows you to add a "sub status".
The sub status has no direct effect on the booking. Its purpose is to hold information and allow you to create reports according to this information.
- Action Required
- Canceled by guests
- Canceled by host
- No show